Drop off your timecard at your branch or Fax it to your Branch Office.
Important timecard reminders:
- The timecard must have your:
- Job #
- Employee ID #
- MediQuest Branch
- Week Ending Date (always a Sunday)
- Completed timecards are due each Monday by noon or at the end of each assignment, whichever comes first.
- Payday is every Friday.
- When assignment ends, complete your timecard, have it signed by your supervisor, and submit promptly.
Tips for completing your timecard:
- Use a black ink, ballpoint pen and print neatly.
- Print your name on the top line of the timecard.
- Print Job #, Employee ID #, MediQuest Branch, and Week Ending Date (always a Sunday).
- Each Day write: the date, time in, time out for lunch, time in from lunch, and time out for the day.
- Round all hours to the nearest quarter (15) hour -Regular hours, Overtime Hours, and Double Time.
- Draw lines through the days not worked.
- If you make a mistake, please have the supervisor initial the correction.
- Add up and record the week’s Total Regular hours, Overtime hours, and Double time hours worked.
- Overtime must be approved in advance by your supervisor. Call your branch with any questions.
- Sign the timecard on the “Employee’s Signature” line.
- Print the name of the company where you worked.
- Have the company supervisor review, sign and date your timecard.